If you’re putting out tons of content but still don’t feel like you’re creating a deep connection with your audience, this is for you …
Finally! Learn How to Craft Powerful Stories that Connect With Your Dream Clients in a Profound Way
Stop wishing you could create incredible content that gets your business noticed, and learn how to craft stories straight from the heart that resonate with your audience!
There’s a four-step process you can follow that helps you to craft powerful stories–no matter whether your issue is fear, comparison or a complete lack of storytelling structure. Introducing…
In this 4-module, self-paced e-course, I’m going to lay out exactly how to attract your dream clients through the profound power of storytelling.
By the end, you’ll be able to…
- Create a strong bond with your ideal clients by fusing your “why” into your marketing and storytelling–easily and effortlessly
- Hook your audience by crafting stories that are so compelling, they can’t help but read through to the end, every time
- Adapt and shape your core stories to suit various platforms–and your unique marketing needs
- Understand your audience on such a deep level that you can easily craft stories they relate to and “see” themselves in (even when the story is totally personal to you!)
Module 1: Start with Your Why
In module 1, we’ll cover:
- The importance of story–especially your own!
- How to discover your true Why—and why it’s fundamental to figuring out your client’s journey and what their next steps ought to be.
- Why your stories need to be relatable—and how to dig right into your client’s pain points and emotional needs.
- 21 questions to help you dig deep—and identify key moments in your life with absolute honesty
- Why meaningful research can help you define your own “why” moments and values—and create an instant bond with your ideal clients
Module 2: Uncover the Real Story
In module 2, we’ll cover:
- A proven structure and framework to help you craft effective stories—and catch your ideal client’s attention
- Why you need to find the conflict for your story’s hero to fight against—and the real problem and emotional need that’s central to the story
- How releasing your old stories instils trust—and gives you the confidence to help others release theirs
- Where to start your story—and how it impacts curiosity in the reader
- How to fully engage your audience’s senses—and pick the just-perfect level of detail for your stories
- 5 ways you can capture your authenticity in your story—in a way that feels most natural to you
Module 3: Using Story in Your Marketing Efforts
In module 3, you’ll learn…
- How to use your story in email marketing—and create an extremely powerful 5-step email funnel that taps into your ideal client’s emotions
- 3 tools to help you create killer subject lines that crank up curiosity and increase your email open rates like crazy
- Which types of stories to tell on which social media platform—and the delicate dynamic between selling vs. connection
- 3 ways you can improve your storytelling for “in person” events or video—and how to use feedback to improve them
- How to sprinkle stories throughout your website—that extend way beyond your About Me page!
Module 4: Tell Your Ideal Client’s Story, Too
In module 4, we’ll cover…
- Why you should know your ideal client so well she feels like you’re reading her mind— and anticipating her needs, even before she even knows she has them! (Yep, this is possible!)
- How research can help you speak your ideal client’s language—and create a stronger connection
- How to tell stories that give your ideal clients the starring role in “your” stories–much to their surprise (and delight!)
- One critical thing you need to pluck out of your stories–and the surprising thing you should replace it with.
- Craft your 5-point marketing plan, so you don’t have to break off and worry about ‘craft’ or ‘sales strategy’ while you are engaging with your ideal clients
- Why you need to live and breathe your mission and USP (Unique Selling Proposition) every day if you want to tell quality stories over the long haul
Stop Churning Out the Same Old Content and Create Stories that Make an Actual Impact!
REGISTER NOW OR GET MORE INFO HERE >>