Blogging for business is more than just writing on a whim. You need to consider…
- your target audience
- your existing content
- your sales funnels
- your marketing or launch plan
And then create a content plan that links them all together.
To have an effective blog, you need to create content with purpose.
That’s where our Blog Planner comes in.
This blog planner covers:
- keyword research
- content ideation and structure
- content matching to funnel and buyer types
- content matching to marketing and sales plans
- scheduling plan
This blog content planner can also be used for planning Podcasts and Videos.
Don’t let overwhelm or lack of planning be a roadblock to creating content that ever.
With this planner in your hand you can:
- Easily create your content because you know what you’re writing about – no more blank screen of death!
- Have a clear plan for you to implement (or outsource).
- Batch your content like a pro and save heaps of time.
- Create content that is intentional.
- Create content for each stage of the funnel to attract, nurture and convert clients.
- Have consistent content to fuel your social and email channels.
- Use it again and again, year after year.
- Be consistent, strategic, and save yourself a tonne of time!
The DIY Blog Planner is a downloadable, fully customisable spreadsheet so that you can create a plan that matches you and your business.
Use it locally for yourself, or upload to Google Drive or Dropbox to share with your team.
Know what content you are creating, when, why and who for. Get our Blog Planner.
Want to take your content planning to the next level?
Get our Content Marketing Planner with:
- core targeting, messaging and offer identification
- multi-channel content creation and distribution planning
- cross-channel audience leads and sales tracking
Need the how-to to make it all happen? Upgrade to the Content Marketing Toolkit.